Sly appears in the April 10, 2001 issue of the National Enquirer. The picture above accompanies a short “exclusive interview” by Beverly Williston. The “interview” consists of six sentences by SLY… he says:
1. DALE EARNHARDTwas the “best in his field” and he hopes that “Driven” pays tribute to race car drivers.
2. That when you drive the cars “you’re lying down feet first.”
3. That once in “you are literally locked into these machines so there’s a sense of being nailed in a box with no exit except with the help of others.”
4. If the worst happens and “…you get into a crash its quite difficult to release yourself.”
5. Being in the car is “…very confining and claustrophobic.”
6. Finally about co-star ESTELLA WARREN, SLY said, ” ESTELLA is going to have a charmed life.”
The picture above (minus the SZ tag, of course) appeared earlier in the week atDARK HORIZONS in an item about Warner Brothers’ 2001 movie line-up.
Entertainment Tonight’s websiteran an item on Thursday saying that Sly and Jennifer co-hosted the opening of Downtown Disneyland in an event which benefited the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. Sly also announced that his next movie will be a comedy. The picture above accompanied the item.
Earlier this week I received an e-mail from Simon Barber who is the new web master of Frank Stallone’s Official Website.
If you haven’t checked out Frank’s site in a while, you really should. Frank and Simon have updated and re-designed all areas (and have added more content as well)! You can find them at FrankStallone.com(they’ve moved from the old location) or by clicking |HERE|. Be sure and tell them the SZ sent ya!