Over at the AMC Movie Blog they recently posted their choices for the TOP TEN EVIL PRISON WARDENS. Guess who made the list at #3:
3. Warden Drumgoole (Donald Sutherland), Lock Up (1989): Drumgoole takes the phrase “hard time” literally and is determined to make inmate Sylvester Stallone suffer.
You can check out the complete list here.
PRESENT THE DRIVEN TRIVIA CONTEST ANSWERS & WINNERS
STALLONE TRIVIA QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. SYLVESTER STALLONE plays Champ racer Joe Tanto in Driven. What is the name of the movie that starred SLY as a racer named Joe Viterbo? DEATH RACE 2000
2. RENNY HARLIN is directing SLY in Driven. What is the name of the movie that first paired SLY and RENNY? CLIFFHANGER
3. SLY wrote the screenplay for Driven. What was SLY‘s original title for the film? CHAMPS
4. SLY is an accomplished actor, director, and screenwriter. What movie did SLY write that went on to win the Academy Award for Best Picture? ROCKY
5. SLY seems to like 5 letter names for his characters. Name three of his characters that have five letters in their last name and the name ends with an “o.” RAMBO, TANGO and TANTO
6. Most people think that Rocky was SLY‘s first feature film screenplay that sold. It was his second! What was the name of his first? PARADISE ALLEY
7. The “tag line” for Driven is “Welcome to the Human Race.” What was the tag line for SLY‘s last film, Get Carter? “THE TRUTH HURTS”
8. SLY teams with an international cast in Driven. What actor made his US debut with SLY in Nighthawks? RUTER HAUER
9. Actors and actresses who work with SLY quite often get noticed and move on to stardom [ANNE ARCHER, ARMAND ASSANTE, TOM SIZEMORE, BENJAMIN BRATT, etc.). Who was the actress who got her big break working with SLY in Demolition Man? SANDRA BULLOCK
10. What is YOUR favorite SYLVESTER STALLONE movie, and why? This one had no right/wrong answer and here are the movies that made the list (in alphabetical order): Cliffhanger, Cop Land, Daylight, First Blood, Lock Up, Lords of Flatbush, Over the Top, Rambo II, Rambo III, Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, Rocky IV, Rocky V, Tango & Cash.
1. Melissa Knollman 2. Marks Mail 3. Nicholas King 4. Kyle Riley 5. Tony Camm 6. Alan Sears 7. Jillian Decker 8. Troy Barwick 9. Crystal Coger 10. Mike Russo
I would like to thank Ms. Lifrieri and Warner Bros. for their assistance in making this contest possible. Winners can expect their posters in the next few weeks!
– Craig Zablo (April 1, 2001)